This license allows:
- Daytime navigation with a maximum distance of 10 miles from the harbour and 3 miles from the coast;
- From 16 to 18 years old, it is possible to sail recreational boats up to 6m with installed capacity up to 30cv;
- For over 18 years allows to sail a recreational craft up to 12m;
- For jet ski there is no limit of installed power, however, it is mandatory to be over 16 years old.
- Minimum age, 16 years;
- Know how to swim.
- Medical certificate stating “Fit for Nautical activities”.
- Digitilisied Photo.
- Digitilisied copy of ID card or passport.
- Declaration proving the student’s ability to swim.
- Qualifications certificate (only for Coastal Skipper and Ocean Yachmaster).
The lectures will take place Marina Parque das Nações facilities and the practical classes on the Tagus River, experiencing the yachting reality and aboard a certified yacht for this purpose.
To make your pre-application, please fill out and submit the form below. Please be aware that the classes are held in Portugues