A DIFFERENT LEARNING EXPERIENCE FOR YOUR STUDENTS, IN DIRECT CONTACT WITH NATURE.
With a 2 hours activity, consisting of a safety briefing and followed by a canoeing practice, this is one of the activities we have prepared for you. Bring your classroom closer to the aquatic environment, to a safe and perfect water plan to learn nautical sports.
For children ten years old or older with a maximum of 30 participants, canoeing promises to be a fun and motivating way for regular physical exercise, essential to a healthy lifestyle.
Bring your students to the of Marina Parque das Nações Nautical Center and give them the opportunity to try a different sport healthy and fun.
- If the student is less than 18 years, an authorization is required from the carer.
- Payment shall be done before the 5th working day prior to the course, by bank transfer, cheque or cash.
Marina Parque das Nações, SA
Bank BCP, nº 453 7929 1557-NIB 0033 0000 453 7929 1557 05
- Registration form and Disclaimer
- Appropriate Clothing: swimsuit/bikini/ Neoprene Suit and sweater
- Tennis or Sailing shoes
- Personal hygiene products