CANOEING: A TRUE FAMILY SPORT
Canoeing lessons every Sunday from 10h00 to 12h00 Marina Parque das Nações Nautical Center. A stimulating activity that will give a new direction to your Sunday mornings.
For participants over 10 years of age (if younger, only accompanied by an adult). Canoeing is the perfect activity to practice alone or in the company of family and friends. For a regular sports activity or simply a different day out, enrol in one of our canoeing lessons. Lessons are carried out in a protected and safe water way
Sundays | 10h00 to 12h00
- Drop-in (1 class) 10 €
- Canoeing lessons: Subscription 25€ + Monthly fee 30€
- Private class – 20€/h (discount of 25% on the 2º person attending the class)
- Canoeing Course 8h – 1o0€7 person (minimum of 3 pax)
(Includes VAT, personal accidents insurance and all educational material required).
- Each course has a maximum of 20 students.
- To start the course, a minimum of 8 students is required.
- Minimum age – 10 yrs old or accompanied by an adult
- If the student is less than 18 years, authorization is required from the carer.
- Payment shall be made before the 5th working day prior to the course, by bank transfer, cheque or cash.
- Marina Parque das Nações, SA
- Bank IGCP, nº 1120014328 IBAN PT 50078101120112001432833
- Registration form
- Photocopy of ID card or passport
- Swimsuit/bikini/ Neoprene Suit and windproof
- Tennis or Sailing shoes that may get wet
- Personal hygiene products