FOR CHILDREN FROM 10 TO 15 YEARS OLD
For children who are interested in the environment and nautical sports. Our programs give them the opportunity to explore the environment, providing direct contact with the river and the freedom normally associated with water sports. They will try out: canoeing and sailing, which will allow them to set sail on a world of adventure and adrenaline.
The whole week, from Monday to Friday, during the school holiday
|08h45-09h15||Recepção e Preparação
|09h15-12h00||Atividade Náutica||Atividade Náutica||Atividade Náutica||Atividade Náutica||Atividade Náutica|
|13h00-15h00||Arte de Marinharia||Passeio de barco no rio Tejo||Auto resgate e salvamento aquático||Visita ao Pavilhão do Conhecimento||Atividade mistério|
|15h00-17h00||Atividade Náutica||Atividade Náutica||Atividade Náutica||Atividade Náutica||Atividade Náutica|
|17h00-17h30||Saída do recinto|
Experienced monitors will teach the theory and practice of the different nautical activities. These activities will take place at the premises of our Nautical Center and its adjacent water plan as well as in the Marina, following all safety measures and procedures.
Participants will complement their nautical training discover the more practical side of science, allowing them a more hands-on approach. In addition, they will learn seamanship and the basic notion of sea rescue, racing rules and much more.
The sharing of knowledge, new experiences and fun will be a constant over the Nautical Holidays.
Packed lunch is served at the Centro Náutico and will be provided by an external and certified entity.
Week (Monday to Friday)
- Week 1: 5th July to 9th July – CLOSED
- Week 2: 12th July to 16th July – CLOSED
- Week 3: 19th July to 23rd July – CLOSED
- Week 4: 26th July to 30th July – CLOSED
- Week 5: 2nd August to 6th August – CLOSED
- Week 6: 9th August to 13th August – CLOSED
- Week 7: 16th August to 20th August – CLOSED
- Week 8: 23rd August to 27th August
- Week 9: 30th August to 3rd September
- Week 10: 6th September to 10th September
- Lunch included – 180 €
- No Lunch included – 150€
These prices include VAT, personal accident insurance, workshops and all teaching materials needed.
Discounts (Not cumulative)
- 5% – From the 2nd week to each user
- 10€ – Applicable from the 2nd son (already included) in the same week
The Centro Náutico of Marina do Parque das Nações, Rossio dos Olivais, Doca dos Olivais
Departure of participants
- Prior notice to the Coordinator of the Nautical Center is mandatory, whenever any participant is absent from the program Férias Náuticas during the duration of the same, either permanently or for a short period of time,
- In addition to parents/legal representatives, any contact in the premises/or accompanying the participant will only be authorized by duly identified persons expressly authorized in writing by the parents/legal representatives (in the registration form).
- Participants will only be allowed to leave alone when expressly authorized in writing by their parents/legal representatives (on the registration form).
- This activity is open to all children who are between 10 and 15 years old on the first day of activity;
- Enrolment of participants only becomes effective after filling out the enrolment form, delivering all the requested documentation and paying the stipulated fee.
- Mandatory registration for a whole week;
- Registration closes at 5:30 pm on the Wednesday before the beginning of each week;
- Authorization is required from the person exercising parental authority (term of responsibility)
- This activity is only carried out with a minimum number of 5 participants and a maximum of 8 participants. The maximum number can be extended up to 10 participants if there are siblings in the same week.
- Pre-registration is not accepted.
- Admission rights reserved.
- Registration Form
- Liability waiver
- Swimsuit/neoprene suit or shorts
- Wettable Footwear
Protection measures for participants and employees
- Each participant will have to bring a kit of personal protective equipment every day – mask, substitute mask and an individual bottle of an alcohol-based antiseptic solution – COVID Kit.
- Employees and children must wear masks whenever they are not on the water plan or at mealtimes.
- It is mandatory for everyone involved in picking up and delivering the participant to wear a mask.
- Each participant must be accompanied to the venue by only one adult.
- The adult is not allowed to enter the enclosure of the Nautical Center.
- Upon entry, hand disinfection is mandatory.
- It is not allowed to bring objects or other recreational/sporting materials to the activity.
- Participants who present symptoms compatible with COVID-19 cannot enter the enclosure, and the parent/legal guardian must inform the coordination of the Nautical Center.
- We have reduced the number of children per week so that the use of boats and specific materials is individual and not shared.
- The same monitor always monitors the groups, and this monitor always performs a COVID19 test before starting each new group of activities.
- Meals are held at the Nautical Center in a packed lunch modality to provide the possibility of the distance between the participants when consuming meals.
- Contingency Plan available for consultation.